Girls can choose any or all of these pathways
- Join a troop with a group of girls her age: Troops are run by volunteers (often time this a team of parents in a troop). Space in troops is limited by meeting room size and leader preference. Register in the spring or early fall for the best chance at integrating into current troops.
- Start a new troop: New troops are always welcome...it just take two registered, background-checked adult members and 5 Girl Scouts to start a new troop.
- Become an Independently Registered Member (IRM)and enjoy a variety of activities outside
- Travel to regional, national and international destinations.
- Attend Girl Scout day or resident camp with a camp membership. Girl Scouts San Diego has camp properties in Balboa Park, and in Julian for multiple experiences.
- Come to single-day events and meet girls from different troops all at once.
Inquire at Coronadogirlscouts@yahoo.com for more information on local troops and events.
Also visit the San Diego Girl Scouts website for Council-wide opportunities sdgirlscouts.org